Given I’m currently on site in Phoenix working on a corporate Super Bowl program, it makes plenty of sense to devote today’s blog to all things football! Every where you turn in Phoenix is a sponsor brand, a team shirt or footballs galore! The Super Bowl has arrived in this town with a force!
When I need event design inspiration, I look no further than the Hostess with the Mostess blog! If you aren’t a follower of HWTM, you should jump on to all of their social media channels so you can be inspired on a daily basis! I love their ideas for a super fun, Super Bowl party, so I’m delighted to share them with you! Don’t just throw out a bag of chips and a sandwich tray! Spice up your party with these easy design tricks!
For event planners, award’s season is as much about the after party production as it is the stunning gowns the women are wearing! Our friends at Biz Bash have done a fabulous job of capturing all of the highlights from this year’s 2015 Golden Globes Party for Warner Bros, NBC Universal and In Style Magazine.
I’m loving the diverse looks within each of these parties. The video projection and use of technology as decor is fierce. Check out the forest technology wall by Thomas Ford- it’s stunning! Be sure to also find the Plinko Game by Pandora – a fun way to create interaction for the guests.
What have you seen at an event recently that you loved?
Photo by Line 8 Photography
We are very excited to have recently been invited to join the California Party Professionals.
Do you have a party related business and interested in networking with other party professionals? We are a growing group of party stylists, planners, graphic artists, designers, sweets owners, floral artists, event coordinators, party bloggers, photographers, and party suppliers. If you live in California and would like to request an invitation please contact email@example.com. Please include your business information and links.
As the year comes to a close, it allows us time to look back at all the projects we have been involved with over the past year. If you have ever wondered how a personal concierge spends their time, here’s a list of the tasks we performed in 2011. By managing the to-do lists of busy folks, we are able to give them back the gift of time. We are excited that the personal concierge industry continues to grow so we can be of service to even more clients in the coming year!
- Planned a retirement party for 75 guests
- Planned a 3-day romantic “staycation” for a couple in San Diego
- Created and managed a San Diego Scavenger Hunt for conference attendees
- Coordinated transportation and tours for a Chinese delegation visiting Salk Institute
- Produced a viewing party for Oprah’s Last Show – 300 guests
- Planned a 60th birthday party for 100 guests
- Managed a variety of non-profit fundraising events
- Produced a high-profile conference for event planners and entrepreneurs – 80 guests
- Coordinated an exclusive Royal Wedding tour to London
- Managed an executive golf outing and VIP tour at Callaway Golf
- Managed a wedding at a private estate
- Coordinated a cruise in Tahiti
- Coordinated a 10-day trip through Eastern Canada via train
- Coordinated a family cruise in Alaska
- Coordinated a 3-week family excursion to Europe
- Coordinated a 14-day family experience in Mexico
- Coordinated a 2-week trip to Croatia, France & Spain
- Managing the Executive Travel Program for an international medical device company
- Successfully relocated 25 international executive families to San Diego between June and November 2011 – managed home finding your, settling in services and school selection
- Hired a private investigator for a client
- Coordinated a closet organization and delivery of clothing to a consignment store
- Created unique gift baskets for an employee appreciation program
- Designed a VIP concert experience for 20 guests to see Elton John
- Coordinated household services from window washing to carpet cleaning
- Offered holiday support from carving pumpkins to ordering Christmas trees for clients
- Facilitated the ordering and delivery of client appreciation gifts
- Personal shopping for a client’s professional wardrobe
- Created legacy videos for a retirement party & 60th birthday party
- Gift wrapped holiday gifts