Admit it, one of the first things you do when you check into a hotel room is look out the window to take in the view. Unfortunately, most views are nothing to write home about. How many times have you just looked out over the parking lot, into the office building next door or into a brick wall? You need a much better travel agent, if this is the case! We can help! When you do get treated to an amazing view, it makes all the difference! Check out these spectacular hotel room views around the world. We are giving you a little mental break from your busy day….
Room With a View : Condé Nast Traveler
October 8, 2012 by henleyco
Posted in Concierge, Entertaining, Event Planning, Experiences, Social Media, Travel | Tagged Bargain Travel, Cabo San Lucas, Concierge Services, Entertaining, Entrepreneur, Errand Running, Event Planning, Events, Experience, Experiences, Girlfriend Getaway, Hotel rooms, Luxury Travel, Once in a lifetime, Travel, Travel Agent, Travel Planning | Leave a Comment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You Are One Of
- 15,301 hits
Nicole R. Matthews, CSEP
Our focus is to help clients to enjoy a little more RECESS in their lives through unique experiences, travel, events, lifestyle, etc. The ball started rolling for RECESS given the success of our self-produced events, such as Sex & The City, Sales & Cocktails, the Obama Inauguration, etc. Likewise, our concierge clients started asking us to plan getaways and stay-cations. We realized what our clients liked was the unique "experience" that all these events offered them without having to plan a detail. People still want to have fun and to play - they just don't have the time to research, coordinate and execute the logistics that it takes to plan something different. Our RECESS blog will become a portal for exposing our clients and friends to experiences we think they should try, products and services we adore, people we think you should know and most importantly give everyone the permission to play more and to create the life they want! See you on the playground of life!
Follow us on Pinterest
- @Irish_in_LA Hallmark must have a card for this!! In all seriousness, designing the life u want to live is exciting & scary. Enjoy the ride! 3 hours ago
- Rachel from @blissevent rocked it tonight as a guest speaker in my #event management course! Thanks Rachel for sharing your wisdom! 6 hours ago
- Today's thought…"Fortune favors the bold." My post-it note with this message greets me every day. What's your thought today? 13 hours ago
- RT @NikeUK: This City will not sleep. From New York to Manchester. The new @MCFC home shirt. #CityRising. http://t.co/kH6rRQzeHa 13 hours ago
- RT @simplesongdc: Need calligrapher for June event. Semi-formal, loopy, whimsical style. Our usuals are all booked! Email Sarah at http://t… 13 hours ago
Subscribe to my Feed!
Things We’ve Already Said…
Blog Tags2011 Trends Baby Shower Bargain Travel Cabo San Lucas Cake Design Catering Concierge Concierge Services Decor England Tour Entertaining Entrepreneur Errand Running Event Design Event Management Event Planning Events Experience Experiences Family Family Experience Family Experiences Family travel Fine Catering Gift of Time Girlfriend Getaway Holidays Invitations lifestyle Lifestyle Management London Luxury Luxury Travel Once in a lifetime Personal Assistance Recess Royal Wedding San Diego Things to do in San Diego Tour Tours for Royal Wedding Travel Travel Agent Travel Coordination Travel Planning